We are kicking off 2023 with some exciting management promotions.
- Laurie Cavanaugh is promoted to Vice President of Business Development for Strategic Industries. Laurie has been with E Tech Group for more than 7 years. During that time she has demonstrated her ability to grow the business and sales team through her direct sales efforts, leadership and dedication.
- Jeff Allen has accepted the position as Manager of Application Engineering. Jeff has done a fantastic job leading our Metals team over the past year, and we look forward to him to bringing the same kind of high impact contribution to his new role.
- Ryan Brown is promoted to Business Director for our General Industries Program. Ryan has been with E Tech Group for almost 17 years and has made an impact in variety of technical & sales roles.
- Within Process Industries, we have also promoted Josh Brumback to PEM for CPG/F&B, Shawn Cochran to GEM for General Industries, & Melissa Bruno-Phelps to GEM for Material Handling.
- Andrew Maruszewski has been promoted to CRM Manager. Andrew has been instrumental in the planning and implementation of our CRM system company wide and is responsible for its successful adoption and maintaining its data integrity.
Thank you all for your dedication and hard work to E Tech Group and our clients.